- Work organization: Symbolic Systems Program
- Work position: Faculty and Associate Director
- Interests: Human judgment and reasoning, social decision making, community networks and digital democracy.
- Publications: See my website: www.stanford.edu/~davies.
- Office hours: Office hours during term-time: M, T, W 10:30-11:55 am in 460-040C, basement of Margaret Jacks Hall. [NOTE: No office hours on Wednesday, May 16, 2018]
- About: I joined the staff of Symbolic Systems as program coordinator in 1994, while I was a graduate student in Psychology, ending my first stint in 1996, and returning in 2000. I am now the associate director under Ken Taylor, who is the director of Symbolic Systems. I taught psychology at Koc University in istanbul (1996-'99) and did a year of full-time global justice activism (1999-2000). I teach and do research on the psychological and technical aspects of social decisions. My earlier background was in statistics (B.S./M.S., Stanford, 1985), artificial intelligence (SRI AI Center, 1985-'91) and psychology (Ph.D., Stanford, 1995). More info is also available on my homepage.
- Todd Davies is a member of:
Todd Davies's contact methods:
- Margaret Jacks Hall
Stanford, CA 94305-2150
SymSys related occupations held by Todd Davies
Program staff Symsys career 294: Faculty Symsys career 291: