TRANSITIVITY OF ENTAILMENT CORPUS FOR NEURAL NETWORKS
1. Executive Summary
This project builds on the successful 2017 internship project with Atticus Geiger. In this followup study we plan to create additional data and find a neural network architecture for learning meta-level properties of logical relations focusing on the ...!--l.>
- Fields of research: HCI, AI
- Project URL: https://youtu.be/Qkd_QZUedbA
- Description: Have you ever imagined the future of education? Do you want to solve the problems of inefficiency and inequality in education via innovative interaction design and cutting-edge AI technology? Join us! This internship will focus on developing a ...
- Fields of research: Psychology, data analysis
- Description: Mindsets about physical activity may influence how much people actually benefit from such activity. Using the Apple Watch, we are conducting psychological experiments that present altered variants of tracked step count information (e.g., an inflated or delated count). Our goal is to ...
Our Environmental Decision-Making and Neuroscience group is recruiting an undergraduate researcher who is interested in helping out with survey work, brain imaging, and data analysis on campus this summer and beyond. There is one open fully-funded summer research position and we can apply with students for funding for additional positions ...
Social Learning Lab (visit our website here)
Faculty mentor: Hyowon Gweon, Ph.D.
Research supervisor(s) (name, position, email):
Grace Bennett-Pierre (Lab Manager), email@example.com
Mika Asaba (Grad Student), firstname.lastname@example.org,
Natalia Velez (Grad Student), email@example.com,
Sophie Bridgers (Grad Student), firstname.lastname@example.org
Project topic(s ...
Interested in doing research on language learning? Come work in the Language and Cognition lab in the Psychology Department!
We're interested in how babies go from speechless lumps to toddlers who can get you to do stuff for them using language. Underlying this question is one of the most ...
Apply to create and program virtual reality experiences! The virtual worlds used at the Virtual Human Interaction Lab have all been programmed by Stanford undergraduate students. Working here over the summer will give you hands-on experience designing, modeling, and programming content that we will use in our studies and demos ...
Machines have also become remarkably good at statistical learning. Techniques like "deep learning" have suddenly become able to do things that were impossible before, like labeling internet images accurately. But the trouble with this sort of pure machine learning is that it depends on having enormous amounts of data, and ...