Symbolic Systems Program - Admissions
SSP offers both bachelor's and master's degree programs. We also offer a minor and an honors program.
- All of our undergraduate programs (our Bachelor of Science, Minor, and Honors Program) require prior admission to the university as an undergraduate. Visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions site for details.
- Stanford undergraduates wishing to major or minor in Symbolic Systems should:
1. Declare their intention to do so on Axess.
2. Visit the Symbolic Systems office during one of the Advising Fellows' Office Hours (visible on the front page) to finalize your declaration.
- For information on admission to the undergraduate honors program see the Symbolic Systems Honors Program subsite.
- To apply to the Symbolic Systems M.S. Program without having been admitted to the undergraduate program, visit the Graduate Admissions Office site and review the information here. If you have questions that are not answered on the website, you may send them to symsys-admissions at lists d0t stanford d0t edu.