- Applications open for the SSP Honors Program for Symbolic Systems majors with junior or senior standing. Approvals will be made on rolling basis until the Sunday of Week 2 of Autumn Quarter, for graduation during that academic year.
- Deadline for students to apply for UAR Major Grants to support full-time work on an Honors Thesis over the Summer Quarter.
- You may apply to the SymSys Honors Program either prior to or after applying for a UAR Major Grant.
- Neither applying for, nor receiving, a UAR Major Grant are required for admission to the SymSys Honors Program.
- Deadline to apply for the Honors Program for participation in the September Honors College (if there will be a SymSys Honors College cohort -- watch for an announcement to the symsys-undergrads list).
- Attend the Senior Honors Presentations and/or the Spring Poster Fair to learn about the work of other students who have done Honors projects.
- Deadline to apply for the Honors Program for participation in the Senior Honors Seminar - beginning (Sunday) of Week 2
- After acceptance into the Honors Program, enroll in the Senior Honors Seminar (SYMSYS 191, 1 unit, S/NC only)
Late Spring Quarter
- Senior Honors Presentations, followed by SymSys Honors dinner for graduates